You are here SERVICES >> Training Course
Title: Methods of maintenance induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
Location: R&D Laboratory Celther Polska Sp. z o.o.
Milionowa 23 street, 93-193 Łódź
Duration: 2 days
Workshop description: Celther Poland offers a two-day training on methods for obtaining, identifying, cultivating and differentiating inducible Pluripotent Human Stem Cells. The training is aimed at students and scientists planning to work with iPS cells. It consists of theoretical and practical parts, including:
● introduction of induced pluripotent stem cell culture techniques,
● preparation of culture media and cell culture vessels (the role of feeder layer and the extracellular matrix),
● iPS cells passage (mechanical, enzymatic),
● freezing and thawing of iPS cells,
● derivation of embryoid bodies as a first step of differentiation of iPSc,
● introduction to iPS cells differentiation,
● introduction to reprogramming somatic cells into iPSc,
● analysis of pluripotency markers in cells obtained by reprogramming of human fibroblasts (immunocytochemical analysis, alkaline phosphatase staining);
● distinguishing iPSc from pre-iPSc colonies,
● analysis of immunocytochemical preparations obtained from iPS cells and their derivatives,
● Final test.
As part of the training participants will receive detailed protocols used for breeding and differentiating iPS cells, certificate of completion of the course, warm meal and accommodation.
On request Celther Polska also organizes individual trainings of reprogramming somatic cells to induced Pluripotent Stem Cells.
For further Information please contact:firstname.lastname@example.org